- This event has passed.
Retire Financially Fit
February 12 @ 6:00 pm
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits: How Proper Planning Can Help You Receive an Increased Amount in Social Security Benefits
Please join your host, Barbara Swiatek of SF Financial Services, for an educational Social Security Workshop at the acclaimed Tucanos Brazilian Grill. The Social Security Act of 1935 ensured that hard working Americans would have income to support them during retirement. Over time, Social Security may have reduced worries about retirement to the point that many people don’t give their Social Security a second thought. Many people don’t realize that with a little planning, they can receive more in Social Security benefits than expected as well as leverage other sources of income for retirement.
The simple fact is that Social Security may not be straightforward for everyone. Just like some other facet of saving for retirement, there are strategies you can employ to optimize the benefits you are eligible to receive – particularly among married couples. That’s why we would like to invite you to this special event. By learning the facts about Social Security options, you could receive more income over the length of your retirement that may help you and your spouse.
Discussion Highlights Include:
- What is the current status of Social Security?
- When is the optimal time for me to start drawing Social Security Benefits?
- How can I maximize benefits for myself and my spouse?
- What are Delayed Retirement Credits and how can I use them to earn more income?
- How can I prepare to receive retirement benefits?
- What are other strategies I can implement to maximize my retirement income?
Dinner’s on us, but reservations are required.
Call now to guarantee your reservation at 800-454-1829